PsychomessiahsPsychomessiahs

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Naruto Bubblegum Song Naruto Bubblegum Song

Wowy geez.

Now that was great! Really funny. I liked that scetchy (scetchish?) (scetchesque?) look of the characters. That was pretty original and I haven´t seen that too much on newgrounds.
First movie? Holy hell, congrats than, you have a lot of skills!
make more flash

Pass the Flash 2 Pass the Flash 2

METAL!! ^^

This Flash was really cool. Couldn´t have been bad with SOAD in the background. keep it up.

Stop The War Now Stop The War Now

Sadly, this sucked..

Well, I´m sorry I cannot agree with those that reviewed this piece earlier. I think it sucked - Sadly. I think it´s very good when artist care about things like the terror that is going on in the middle east. And I thank you for giving it a try. But apart from being not being nicely animated at all, sorry I have to say it like it is, you, in my opinion, showed a view on the current conflict that stays too much on the surface. It may seem like that but this conflict is no war between two equal parties, like shown in your animation. It is not even a war between two nations armies, but one nations army against the people of another. And imho showing black and red evelish looking badguys and m16-slinging soldiers is not the right way to show that. Also, showing those poor children in the end was in my opinion unnecessary and tactless. I wouldn´t want anyone to look at my dismembered childrens body, I dont know about you..

Windows 50p Windows 50p

Very funny!

Hey thats one funny flash, i nearly pissed myself. Ah and the guy posted earlier about people hating windows and have never used it. I did, and it sucks. Be honest you know at least some of the bugs windows has that were showed in this flash. If you know C:/windows/system32/svchost.exe then you know how bad windows can suck. (And if you dont, you might want check it on google.) Ah and anyway I guess this is just supposed to be funny and it is definately.

kar-98k Fire kar-98k Fire

WOAH!

Hey now that was great, i could do that all day (in fact I did it for about an hour). It was.. You style is.. a its just 5 of 5. Make more of those!

My US of Whateva! My US of Whateva!

Very funny!

Leader of the free world! LOL great flash.

SOAD - Cigaro SOAD - Cigaro

Well

The Flash was nicely done and it was well syncornized to fit the song. So this is some quality stuff, but what is your point? You blame capitalistic and socialistic "heros" alike? You see, your style was pretty like RATM, but they have a point. Focus on your oppinion and try to stick closer to that, if not your movie is just an addition of political pictures. But nevertheless the quality was really good.
PS: Ahvo would have ripped that fucking colonialists head off.
PPS: The older songs rock a lot harder.

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

God damn your an artist!

Hell that was one really really well made flash.. You´re a genious.
Oh and whoever she was, I bet she would have liked a touching eulogy like this one..
hell..

MIU SIM MIU SIM

Man, this could have been so good...

Damnit make it longer. At the moment I heard the first "Come on" by Alexi I knew it just have to be awsome. Graphics rule. Sound rules. But you should have at least make an ending, not just a box saying its over.

Aplehebbel Aplehebbel

?!!

Fliegende Schafe?!
Spottende Bananen??
Wilhem Tell Quadrat??
Oh Gott das ist zu viel für heute... Was zur hölle stellt das dar?
Und ich dachte ICH wäre verpeilt.. :-)

Duck-Duck-Sheep responds:

Was erwartest du von dem Gesicht?