PsychomessiahsPsychomessiahs

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Naruto Bubblegum Song Naruto Bubblegum Song

Wowy geez.

Now that was great! Really funny. I liked that scetchy (scetchish?) (scetchesque?) look of the characters. That was pretty original and I haven´t seen that too much on newgrounds.
First movie? Holy hell, congrats than, you have a lot of skills!
make more flash

Pass the Flash 2 Pass the Flash 2

METAL!! ^^

This Flash was really cool. Couldn´t have been bad with SOAD in the background. keep it up.

Stop The War Now Stop The War Now

Sadly, this sucked..

Well, I´m sorry I cannot agree with those that reviewed this piece earlier. I think it sucked - Sadly. I think it´s very good when artist care about things like the terror that is going on in the middle east. And I thank you for giving it a try. But apart from being not being nicely animated at all, sorry I have to say it like it is, you, in my opinion, showed a view on the current conflict that stays too much on the surface. It may seem like that but this conflict is no war between two equal parties, like shown in your animation. It is not even a war between two nations armies, but one nations army against the people of another. And imho showing black and red evelish looking badguys and m16-slinging soldiers is not the right way to show that. Also, showing those poor children in the end was in my opinion unnecessary and tactless. I wouldn´t want anyone to look at my dismembered childrens body, I dont know about you..

Barbarian Bob Barbarian Bob

Lotsa Fun

I liked this one a lot! should be a bit easier, I got very frustrated, when I allways spawn at the beginning. A spawn point at the beginning of each step would be nice.

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

Mhm

Quite unsure. Its nicely made. Did you do this in RM2K? If so, how´d you get in as an online playable game? I just didn´t find those fucking 3 keys I nedded to get the last stone.

Maganic Wars Final Maganic Wars Final

Great!

Oh I love Magic the Gathering and this game is almost as good as it. But i´d love to make I own deck.